Tuesday 27 September 2016

Preacher Who Told Woman She Would "Burn In Hell" For Wearing Skinny Jeans Begs In Court + All The Other Funny Things He Said



When the reality of jail sets in, lol. Sheybi he was bragging on the street before, telling a woman going on her own that she would burn in hell for wearing skinny jeans, lool.

So a street preacher who told a Muslim woman she would "burn in hell" for wearing skinny jeans has walked free from court after VOWING TO KEEP HIS RELIGIOUS VIEWS TO HIMSELF.

Krissoni Henderson also called his victim a non-believer and a prostitute before branding police "disgusting" atheists - but he persuaded magistrates today he was a changed man.

Instead of prison he was sentenced to a 24-month community order with a curfew - and ordered to complete an anger management course.

Henderson, 31, was arrested in July after former social worker Noor Alneaimi made a complaint to West Midlands Police.

He was convicted on Monday of religiously aggravated threatening behaviour following a trial at Birmingham Magistrates' Court.

Speaking in court immediately after sentencing, Henderson, who the court was told suffered with bipolar disorder, said: "I am completely innocent."

The married father of one added: "I am going to turn my life around.

"I'm going to be a good father and a good husband."

Chairman of the magistrates' bench Michael Somers, who sentenced Henderson, responded: "Glad to hear it."

Outside, wearing a hooded white robe and trainers, he told reporters his preaching days were over.

He then said: "My skin is as thick as a crocodile, my skin is as thick as a rhinoceros."

Henderson added: "This is just my exterior. Come and live with me for 24 hours and you will know what sort of person I am; I will wash your feet, and I will cook your food, and I will comb your hair and I will make you a cup of tea.

"That's the sort of person I am."

Earlier during sentencing, his lawyer Peter Ricketts told the court: "He is adamant he's stopped preaching.

"He has strong views about religion but he's going to have to keep them to himself, and his family."

Henderson was also told he must complete a course on decision-making and abide by a night-time curfew.

He was ordered to pay £200 compensation to his victim, £425 costs and an £85 victim surcharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anti-IPOB Protesters Take Case To American Embassy (Photos)

Members of Stand Up for Peace Movement have gone on a protest in Abuja on Thursday, in reaction to America’s stand that IPOB is not a t...