Thursday 26 January 2017

“It Is Only In Nigeria Citizens Wish Their President Dead” – Lai Mohammed

The minister of information and culture, Lai Mohammed, on Wednesday described the unending rumours that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead as “silly” and “uncharitable”..
He made the statement while speaking at the federal executive council meeting, saying;

“I don’t want to lend my voice to a very silly thing. I will not join this debate. I think there are more serious issues of state to discuss than this issue,”
“It’s only in this part of the world that you wake up in the morning and you say the president of the country is dead. I will not join that kind of debate at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anti-IPOB Protesters Take Case To American Embassy (Photos)

Members of Stand Up for Peace Movement have gone on a protest in Abuja on Thursday, in reaction to America’s stand that IPOB is not a t...