Friday 31 March 2017

"I wish I could have kept my d*** in my pants" Lamar Odom reveals his greatest regret about his marriage to Khloe Kardashian


Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband, Lamar Odom, has revealed that his biggest regret is cheating on Khloe while they were married and he is blaming the family's reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians for being responsible.

He said that the show made him famous and for that reason he was introduced to different women who would never have been interested in him and that caused him to have multiple affairs while married to Khloe.


The former basketball star made this revelation to US Weekly and also revealed that the show wasn't all negative as it also gave him great career opportunities.

"It also opened this gate up with other women who probably wouldn't have been interested in me," Lamar said. "When I became Khloé Kardash­ian's man and on TV, it made me look more enticing. People who didn't even know basketball would approach me because they knew Lammy. Bitches and THOTs (That Hoe Over There) came out of the woodwork. "If there is one thing I regret when I was married, it was having multiple affairs with different women. That wasn't the stand-up thing to do. I wish I could have kept my dick in my pants."

He went on to reveal that at the time he was in hospital, suffering 12 strokes and two heart attacks after his collapse at a Nevada brothel in 2015, he was surprised that Khloe came to be with him though they were no longer together.

"Honestly, at that time I was just blessed to be around her. I wasn't making any more out of it than that. We haven't been intimate in years."

Lamar, who has two children with Liza Morales, 37,  also opened up about his use of drugs and admits Khloe 'tolerated' his use of cocaine throughout the final two years of their marriage.

He said: "I was hiding (using drugs) for a while, but then I got frustrated and was like, 'F**k it'. Around two years before we split up, I was in the man cave she had made for me and she caught me. She was disappointed. So was I. The sad thing about it is, I don't know if I was disappointed because I was actually doing the drug or because she caught me. She knew I was doing cocaine the whole time after that. It was my drug of choice. I'm not going to say she accepted it because that would be the wrong word. Tolerated would be a better word."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anti-IPOB Protesters Take Case To American Embassy (Photos)

Members of Stand Up for Peace Movement have gone on a protest in Abuja on Thursday, in reaction to America’s stand that IPOB is not a t...