Monday 28 November 2016

I Will Make My Next Action Known Soon- Jegede


Mr. Eyitayo Jegede (SAN), the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in yesterday’s governorship election in Ondo State has said he would soon reveal his next line of action. Eyitayo Jegede disclosed this while speaking to journalists today in Akure. He said;

“I should thank our people for their steadfastness. We are studying the situation and very soon you will know my position and my party’s position. You all know the event that led to the election, we were in court, I got judgment 48 hours to the election, our request for postponement was turned down  for the reason not known to us.”

The state Chairman of the PDP, Mr. Clement Faboyede, also said something similar, saying  the party would be meeting tomorrow (Monday) to decide their next action about the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anti-IPOB Protesters Take Case To American Embassy (Photos)

Members of Stand Up for Peace Movement have gone on a protest in Abuja on Thursday, in reaction to America’s stand that IPOB is not a t...