Monday 10 April 2017

"I was emotionally disconnected from PDP because of impunity & the way the party trampled upon innocent human beings' - Senator Ita-Giwa

Last week, it was announced that former Presidential special adviser, Senator Florence Ita-Giwa defected to the All Progressive Congress, APC and signed their membership register in Bakkasi LGA of Cross River state. She has now confirmed this in a statement shared on one of her private social media pages. She said:



"First of all I have been emotionally disconnected from PDP long before the General Elections because of impunity and the way the party trampled upon innocent human beings and killed people's ambitions. It was not about me and it's still not about me. I even went to the then president and leader of the party and offered to resign. Secondly in all those years I held no position in that party, I was just a floor member and as such could wonder away but I continued to work for the party. Most importantly, when i joined PDP it was called PDP, but today it is tagged after people's names, like Markafi's PDP or Sheriff's PDP. Is that a political party? More to come. God bless you alal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anti-IPOB Protesters Take Case To American Embassy (Photos)

Members of Stand Up for Peace Movement have gone on a protest in Abuja on Thursday, in reaction to America’s stand that IPOB is not a t...