Thursday 6 April 2017

Caitlyn Jenner reveals she's been frozen out by the Kardashians and they no longer call her since she transitioned

Life changed drastically for the Kardashian/Jenner clan when Bruce revealed he was transitioning to a female and will now become Caitlyn. Now, a year and a half later, Caitlyn Jenner had a heart to heart talk with her step-daughter Khloe Kardashian to speak her mind about all that has happened since then.

In a sneak peek for the next episode of the family's reality show, Caitlyn told Khloe that they've been growing apart and no one from the family tries to reach out or call her anymore. She asked Khloe if she had done anything wrong and Khloe tried to be diplomatic with her answer.
 

"I just really feel like over the last year and a half we certainly have grown apart," Caitlyn said. "Day after day after month after month, nobody calls, nobody checks in. Just, 'Hey, how are you doing?' I haven't gotten that phone call from anybody. You can't help but sit there and think, 'OK, is it because I transitioned? They don't like me anymore?' I want to know what I did wrong, what I didn't do wrong, what I did right, and move forward.


To which Khloe replied, "I don't necessarily want to say you did anything wrong because I don't know, just because you didn't do something the way maybe I would have preferred that makes it wrong. This family we deal with things very quickly," Khloe said snapping her fingers.

"We don't have time to really process a lot of things because we're always on to the next and for me at the time I just wasn't at a place in my life where I really could invest in new relationships or even something that's this heavy," she added.

At the beginning of the trailer released yesterday, Khloe said it was time for her and Caitlyn to talk. She said to the cameras at the start of the clip: 

"I have a ton of opinions and feelings about Cait, but before Caitlyn there was Bruce and Bruce was in my life for like 24 years. So, I'm gonna have the sit down."

Khloe also revealed that losing Bruce who was her second dad and has been there for her for years was a huge blow and she found it hard to process, yet was not allowed to fully deal with it. 

Khloe said: "For me, you're all I remember, Bruce was. So not having you in my life, it's a huge blow because I'm like OK, my second dad, this guy that I've grown up with, that raised me, was taken away from me, but no one really let me have that."

Caitlyn sympathised with Khloe for all that she's been through but revealed it was hard for her too, having invested a lot of time in the lives of the Kardashians and being there for them as they grew up.

"But that's 23 years of my life invested in the family and you. Being there when you have good days and bad days and all the things you go through when you're growing up and sneaking out of the house and I found you and stuff like that," Caitlyn said.

Ratings for KUWTK has been falling since this season debuted but with a controversial episode such as this, there's a possibility the ratings could go up this week. This episode will also show Kim Kardashian beginning to get back into public life after her Paris robbery, but being blindsided by upsetting news about husband Kanye West.

Below is the trailer for Sunday's episode.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anti-IPOB Protesters Take Case To American Embassy (Photos)

Members of Stand Up for Peace Movement have gone on a protest in Abuja on Thursday, in reaction to America’s stand that IPOB is not a t...