A 27-year-old controversial church founder in Zimbabwe, Given Dube, has caused outrage after he claimed that he is God and that Jesus is not coming back.Dube, who claimed to be God, wants Africans not to believe that Jesus is coming again.He added that the belief that Jesus is coming back was just a fallacy used by religious scholars to hold people in perpetual fear.In an interview with the newspaper, Dube who has a Holy Book which his members use for their daily guide emphasized his claims by saying he was God’s host on earth.He said, “I am being used by a spirit which I cannot even see. I only saw it in a vision once when it first appeared to me in 2008 when I was in Chipinge for National Youth Service training.“Since then, God’s spirit speaks to me and I hear his voice and that spirit uses me. For people to believe me, I write everything down and that is the holy book referred to as Uluju Lwezulu.“I am God and do not need anyone to explain my words. I have written this book and it guides people in their daily lives.“When Jesus came to earth, not all people listened to him and he was even killed. Now I have come, some have listened and I will guide them.“They believe the lies they are being told that Jesus is coming back again. I can tell you that he is not coming back again as the religious leaders use that to instil fear in people.“I am God and I plan. I just command and it happens. You also have to understand that I don’t expect everyone to see me as their God, but they first have to accept the word and understand, so only church members recognize me as their God.“I command, I can stop diseases and wars in the world or even command them to happen. This is a different belief from Christians who are still waiting for the coming of Jesus; I am already here.”Some pastors and Christian leaders in that country have petitioned the government to stop Dube from spreading falsehood, but nothing has been done yet.
NEWS, INFORMATION, TECHNOLOGY ,LIFESTYLE, ENTERTAINMENT, HEALTH, EVENTS, FASHION, BUSINESS, SPORTS,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anti-IPOB Protesters Take Case To American Embassy (Photos)
Members of Stand Up for Peace Movement have gone on a protest in Abuja on Thursday, in reaction to America’s stand that IPOB is not a t...
-
. A woman was partially stripped unclad and almost beaten to death because she was thought to be a witch. According to reports m...
-
Borno state governor, Kashim Shettima, has said the efforts of the troops to rid the state of Boko Haram members has paid off as the stat...
-
APC National chairman John Odigie-Oyegun yesterday said during the election campaigns in 2015, their party knew that things in Nigeri...
-
Memories of the Nigeria/Biafra war was yesterday, re-enacted in Owerri, as the Consultant to the Federal Ministry of Defence, Professor ...
-
So here is the gist. When Big Brother Niaja finalist, Marvis Nkporwins was in the house, she told her fellow housemates that her father ...
-
44-year-old Englishman, Ben Ryan who led Fiji's Rugby team to Olympic glory in Rio and delivered the island nation's first ever ...
-
After Serena Willaims broke the news of her pregnancy, a black American Twitter user, Ashley-Chan'te took to her page to say that an...
-
Nigeria International, Victor Moses won his first English topflight title on Sunday after his club Chelsea FC, bagged their fifth Engli...
-
The White House has warned North Korea's supreme leader Kim Jong-Un that his time is up after the North Korean ilitary fired ballisti...

No comments:
Post a Comment